What we love…
- This might seem like a costume shop to the untrained eye, but to those of you who know your way around the intricate Japanese subcultures of Lolita and cosplay, this is the place to go to get your fill of those looks on a tight budget.
- The second floor boutique is packed to the rafters with tons of unique Japanese fashions that would make any teenager swoon.
- These pieces may not be extremely high-quality versions of these looks, but they do serve the purpose for the younger, more budget friendly shopper—or perhaps someone who wants to sample these trendy looks without investing a boat load of yen.
- Sales staff here are super friendly and will go out of their way to help you find something new and exciting, and are willing to explain the looks if you need some background info.
- If the terms and styles are a bit confusing to you, check out our Japanese Street Fashion 101 article to learn more about the different subcultures in Japanese fashion.