What we love…
- Serious shoppers know when you get into a shopping groove the last thing you want to do is stop for a sit-down meal. In Tokyo you don't have to worry about breaking your stride because there are so many quality to-go eateries, such as Jean François bakery, where you can grab a quick sandwich, or pastry on the run without sacrificing quality or taste.
- You'll find Jean François located on the fourth floor of Mark City station, and another in the posh Omotesando neighborhood. Jean François is the perfect place to start your morning with a buttery croissant (which they're very well known for) or sugary sweet if that's your thing. Mid-day stop in for a tasty baguette sandwich or quiche that will keep you full while you shop till you drop.
- The French pastries and sandwiches you'll find at Jean François are traditionally made, and always fresh, so as you can imagine this place gets pretty busy around lunch time. Don't worry, the line ups are never that long, and tend to move fast, so you'll be back to your shopping in about 5 minutes with a delicious pastry in hand.
- Log in to post comments
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 8:00-21:00
- Dougenzaka 1-12-1 Shibuya Mark City 4F Restaurant Avenue, Shibuya-ku150-0043 Tokyo , TokyoJapanPhone: +81 3-5457-7031
- Kita Aoyama 3-6-12 (Echika Omotesando MARCHE DE METRO) Minato-kuTokyo , TokyoJapanPhone: +81 3-5413-7287