What we love…
- Tokyo really isn't known for their western breakfast dishes, that is until Bills entered the scene with his amazing grub which is often referred to as the 'best breakfast in the world."
- Now while we've had some pretty awesome breakfasts in our travels we do have to hand it to Bill that this is the best we've had in Tokyo.
- The soft scrambled eggs are perfectly cooked, not dry and not really wet, exactly how scrambled eggs should be. If you're more of a sweet fan, the ricotta banana hot cakes are to die for, they're fluffy and creamy, and who doesn't love dessert for breakfast?
- bills comes from Australia Sydney where they really love their breakfast, but breakfast isn't the only thing bills does right. You can also find a lunch and dinner menu with plenty of fresh grilled fish, light pasta and wagyu beef burgers topped Australia style with beetroot and zucchini pickles, that won't disappoint.
- The restaurant is located on the 7th floor of the Tokyu Plaza Omotesando in Harajuku, and although the line is always long, once you're finally inside the atmosphere is relaxed and casual while still feeling modern and chic. The far corner is has comfy sofas and chairs amongst a collection of foreign books and magazines you can purse while you sip your flat white coffee.
- Be warned that they don't take reservations over the phone, you have to go put your name on a list, and the line is long to get on the list. So learn from our mistake and don't go starving otherwise you'll find yourself breaking to get something from a nearby coffee shop to tide you over until you get in.