What we love…
- Macarons are some of the world's best, although the eclairs and mille feuille are really where they excel.
- The pastries have attention to detail that would put most shops state-side to shame.
- If you're looking for lunch on the run, the take-away store has an upstairs cafeteria to warm up and dine, while enjoying a view of Place de la Madeline
- The wine room in Fauchon has many hard sought after bottles and a great selection of Champagnes.
- The packaging at Fauchon isn't an after thought—it's a considerable focus of the product. Macarons are held in place and displayed like jewels in the boxes, tall deserts are in boxes that swing open like book cases, and take-away risotto is in an inverted pyramid of plastic that will instantly turn any picnic into a luxurious party.