What we love…
- Some of the most beautiful books in the world can be found at this niche design centric shop, and anyone with an affinity for beautiful things will, like us, instantly fall in love with this merchandise.
- Yes if it's a book on beauty you seek, you'll likely find it at on the shelves at Taschen. This publisher specializes in fine art, photography, fashion, architecture, film, design, pop culture, rare collectors editions, and of course our favorite, travel and style. Don't those last words just fit together perfectly?
- We must admit that we like books with pretty pictures, we just do, so Taschen makes us feel like like overgrown kids in a very sophisticated candy store.
- All the books here cover some aspect of design, culture, and art history, and because they are all published under the Taschen name, many aren't available in other stores.
- Part of the allure of Taschen is the beauty of the actual books. Coffee table and collectors items are found here—these aren't your throw away novels—this is one place you can literally judge a book by it's cover.
- From 18 year old comic book entrepreneur to super publisher of fine design, the man behind the brand Benedikt Taschen, has always had an eye on supplying the world with something stunning to read.