What we love…
- If like us you happen to be obsessed with the perfect pair of denims, or just live in jeans 24/7, than you'll want to make sure 3X1 is on your list when you visit NYC.
- Founded by the mastermind Scott Morrison—the guy that also started Earnest Sewn and Paper Denim—so you know these denims are something special right down to the last rivet.
- Off the rack or customized beyond an inch of their hem—you can literally create your dream jeans at this place.
- You'll make an appointment and the team at 3X1 will pull some ideas for you before you even arrive. You'll work with them to build your fantasy denims to your exact specifications including fit, fabric, stitching, accessories, and even wash. This process starts at $1200.00 USD, and increases depending on what you want.
- Yes $1200.00 seems like a lot, but think about it… custom… perfect… one-of-a-kind-yours. Seems worth every penny to us.
- You'll find over 170 beautiful rare selvage denim fabrics to choose from hanging on the wall, which is great because sometimes you need to touch a fabric to fall in love with it.
- All the denims are made in the USA, not just somewhere in the USA, right in the store—you can see the cutting and sewing room floor while you shop.
- If you're only in town for a short say and the whole bespoke process just doesn't work with your schedule, check out their off the rack options which are also made right there and can be altered pretty quickly to fit you.