What we love…
- Started in California in 1991, this worldwide label certainly didn't set out to be the mainstream fashion brand it is today—which might just be the reason for its success.
- This small creative team was dedicated to finding a way to bring all aspects of their passions together under one name. They sought to create a unified collective of youth skaters, snowboarders, and surfers, who could share their lifestyle through fashion, events, music and art—this is how Volcom was born.
- With slogans like "Youth Against Establishment" and "The Only Constant is Change" the small label quickly found a following of young creatives who shared their lifestyle, carving out a serious niche in the streetwear market.
- Today Volcom's line of denim, tees, hoodies, and sneakers are popular around the world with the junior market. Their graphics are often inspired by young artists giving the pieces an edge over mass produced slogan tees you'll find at other retailers trying to jock the brands style.
- Not just clothing, Volcom also sports an indie record label where they're able to cultivate young emerging artists who share their creative outlook, and can successfully put brand values to music.
- Despite their rebel demeanor Volcom fiercely supports its community with programs like Let Kids Ride for Free, which allows young athletes to attend skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding competitions for free, showing that just because you're against the establishment doesn't mean you don't have a big heart.