What we love…
- Modern style with hits of whimsy—Twenty8Twelve is womenswear with a little attitude.
- The label uses films as inspiration to create the collection each season, so there's a nice blend of blend of darkness that contrasts with the brands signature light dresses. The cuts are always on-trend without mimicking what every label is doing, and the quality is much better than your typical mid-level price point.
- Twenty8Twelve is a British brand that launched in 2007 under the name Twenty8Twelve by s. miller—as in famous British actress Sienna Miller. The name is a node to her date of birth (28th of December) and previously used her high profile to promote the brands name. Now, we know what you're thinking, Miller isn't a fashion designer! While that's true, her sister Savannah, who graduated from CSM (Central Saint Martins) and worked under amazing designers such as Alexander McQueen and Matthew Williamson, is. When mad skills and celebrity media attention join forces you've got a pretty foolproof recipe for success.
- In January of 2012 Miller sisters stepped down from their co-creative director role at Twenty8twelve, to pursue new opportunities. The store kept part of the name (Twenty8Twelve) and swapped the s.miller with London. Clearly the creative directors trained their team well because the new seasonal collections are still the same contemporary styling with injections of British tailoring, and plenty of personality.
Hours & Location
- Covent Garden, Unit 10 8 Slingsby PlaceWC2E 9AB London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 020 7042 3500
- 172 Westbourne GroveW11 2RW London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 020 7221 9287
- 15 King Street Charing CrossWC2E 8HN London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 020 7240 6186