What we love…
- Fashion, fashion, and… more fashion!
- Topshop is a UK institution, a trend maker extraordinaire, and if you think you don't know their work, you're wrong.
- Hollywood starlets, stylish bloggers, and the edgiest streetwear mavens will proudly declare her love for all things Topshop.
- There are far too many locations to list—every major department store has a section dedicated to the brand, and you'll find plenty of stand alone shops that are dedicated to a specific niche or trend (think Topman General Store etc…). But if you're looking for the overall fashion experience Oxford Circus is, to be blunt, the Mecca.
- Taking cues from the location name, the shop itself feels a bit like a circus. Pretty much any time of day you visit you'll find a frenzy of fashionable 20-some things fighting over the latest collaboration project, newest magazine feature, or the piece that's been spotted on the of-the-moment celeb.
- This flagship is the largest fashion store in the world—yep you read that right, world— it has five stories and has about 900, 000 square feet of fashion packed into every nook and cranny.
- The trends are plenty and so are genres, meaning everything from super casual knits to high-fashion runway styles are covered in full. There's practically no way to leave empty handed.
- Topman has fashionable men taken care of as well with an edited selection of everything you need in your wardrobe.
- There's an EAT cafe, nail and hair salon inside, so you can literally get prepared for a night on the town without leaving the store.