Topman General Store
What we love…
- Topman on Oxford, as we all know, is like shopping in a frenzied fashion circus. Music blaring, trendy kids fighting over the latest graphic tees does significantly add to the shopping experience—but sometimes you need a break from all that crazy in favor of a more, shall we say, refined experience.
- Enter Topman General Store. A concept shop that blends the best Topman styles with a fantastic selection of well edited pieces from some other fashionable brands we love. Look for Pendleton button downs, Levi's Vintage denims, and Quiet Life five panel hats, along side great British Heritage brands like Percival jacquard sweaters, and John Smedley knits.
- Everything a guy needs to look great is stocked at this small but well laid out shop, bold printed socks to pair with the perfect desert boot, and even stylish long underwear for those cold London nights.
- The entire shop is merchandised like a comfortable flat that we'd love to live in complete with dresser drawers packed with fun accessories, and neatly coordinated armoire.
- Topman General Store is the brainchild of Gordon Richardson (Director at Topman) and Matthew Murphy (genius behind B-store), so you know each and every pieces inside this shop will be the crème de la crème of style.
- The Spitalfields stocks more of the tailored pieces while Covent Garden focuses on a slightly more casual clientele.
- Spitalfields also closes an hour early (5 pm) on Sunday.