The Vintage Showroom
What we love…
- Usually amazing vintage shops are stocked with delicate lacy dresses and pretty silk prints. Too often menswear is an after thought and finds itself on a small rack in the corner with little to no curation. The Vintage Showroom however focus solely on gentlemen like fashion and haberdashery, which is exactly why we love it so much.
- This shop specializes in the art of dressing for men, and they take it very seriously. Packed to the rafters with fine tailored suits, chunky knits, sports wear, military garb, work wear, and fantastic accessories, all with a decidedly British slant—that is to say that they focus on vintage UK fashion.
- The owners Douglas Gunn and Roy Luckett are vintage connoisseurs, and have dedicated their lives to collecting the most sought after pieces. These guys are not only respected in the fashion world, they're actually called on by some of our favorite contemporary brands like Ralph Lauren & Barbour to consult on collection details.
- Stylish men who have a flare for quality and craftsmanship can create entire wardrobes here, or just highlight their modern collections with a few punches of fashionable vintage—either way this is one London shop you shouldn't miss.
- The second location in Notting Hill is by appointment only and is often used by stylists and designers as inspiration for killer menswear collections and looks.