The Cambridge Satchel Company
What we love…
- There's nothing like a Cinderella story and this small leather bag company has a great one.
- The Cambridge Satchel Company started in 2008 by Julie Deane, a British mom who wanted to make extra cash to pay for her kids school fees, came up with the brilliant plan to remake the classic British satchel bag for this generation of fashionable youth.
- The company is proud of their handmade, all British manufactured leather bags—and we think if you're in search of British style, you needn't look further.
- Bright colors dominate the collection including metallics and bold neons, although you can still get the classic burgundy, deep green or brown if you're style is more subtle.
- Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably seen these bags on the arms of some of the worlds most fashionable players, and on the shelves of the most fashionable shops like Harrods, Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Saks, and even Urban Outfitters.
- But we'd prefer to head over to their small Covent Garden pop-up shop (Open until February 2013) to explore their new styles and find our perfect fit.
- Don't worry if you can't make it to Covent Garden, you can buy online, they deliver to most places all over the globe.
- You can have your bag embossed if you're so inclined, it's £5.00 per letter up to a maximum of £20.00.