What we love…
- Plastic never looked so good. The Creative Director is an architect buff who believes that beautiful things can be molded from plastic, and we happen to agree.
- At Melissa you'll find dozens of pairs of cutting edge shoes in fun, candy colored plastics. Don't get it twisted though, these shoes aren't your value-store variety, they're all created from Melfex plastic giving them their sweet jelly look.
- They're also favorites of celebs and have actually been featured on the pages of all the major players, like Italian Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, and our favorite, Nylon.
- Melissa collaborates with mega designers such as Jason Wu, Karl Lagerfield, Kate moss, Agnes Dean and Dita Von Teese—taking them from fun to fabulous.
- The styles here are playful and a bit over-the-top, but if you can pull them off you're sure to be the most noticed girl at the party, plus you'll be the only one who's feet don't ache from their painful heels.