What we love…
- Never ones to shy away from graphic and colorful fashions, Kate Spade has been steadily making New York a brighter place since 93.
- The brand got its start when Kate Spade, in search of the perfect handbag, decided to design the bag of her dreams—the one she could never seem to find on the market. The silhouette would be utilitarian but lend itself to bold color and print. Hand bags are still a signature item at Kate Spade, although the brand has since grown to cover much more.
- Today Kate Spade is a lifestyle line featuring playful stationery, travel accessories, and wedding type gifts and jewelry. The line focuses on wedding accessories for brides and brides maids, so you'll find a lot of invitation frames, toasting flutes, and various 'his and hers' products.
- The jewelry line features great statement necklaces and bracelets in the same prints and colors that work to make a little black dress pop.
- Ladies looking to shed their standard black and white palette in favor of something a bit more fun will find elegant dresses, tops, and skirts in a range of prints that will banish any notion that you're a wallflower.
- The Sloan Square location has slightly different hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 7 pm & Sunday 11am – 5 pm.