What we love…
- Since the 70's Hackett has been synonymous with classic British menswear.
- The shop was founded by Jeremy Hackett, who has been a fixture in the Brit menswear community since he was about 17 years old. He started off on Savile Row as a salesmen, and sold vintage menswear on the side in Portobello market. His keen eye and savvy business sense quickly propelled his own line of tailored goods to the forefront of British fashion, and Hackett became quickly became a household name.
- Today Hackett is still a go-to shop for it's style conscious quality menswear, and if you're going to buy Hackett, shouldn't you buy it on its home turf?
Hours & Location
- Unit 2013 Westfield Shopping Centre Ariel WayW12 7GE London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 20 7042 6790
- 143-147 Regent StreetW1B 5SQ London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 20 7494 1855
- Promenade Level Cabot PlaceE14 4QS London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 20 7513 0400