What we love…
- Made in England menswear that looks to the past for inspiration while remaining modern through carefully considered details, and contemporary materials.
- Jackets are what they do best but you'll also find a range of denim, knits, and accessories that are all rugged yet refined—like you could stroll the fashionable streets of London, or kick it in the country side without missing a beat. A lot of the looks draw inspiration from military and naval styling, which never really go out of style.
- Cro' Jack has British heritage seeping out of every seam, which are always immaculate due to the hands-on nature of the design team. Since the collection is designed and produced in the UK Cro' Jack keeps a close eye on quality and production ensuring that where ever possible British labor and parts are uses.
- The brand describe themselves as 'quirky', and while you're sure to find some details that boarder on quirky, more likely you'll think these are the kind of core pieces you'll want to wear every day.
- Although the brand is young the small design team at Cro' Jack has been around the design block a few times. The head designer previously worked at both Belstaff and Paul Smith, two other very stylish British menswear brands we're always coveting.