What we love…
- Ben Sherman is a British fashion brand that has been shaping menswear style since its inception in the 60's.
- Benjamin Sugarman (the designers real name) started with a shirt factory, cutting, sewing, and selling shirts to other major retailers. When he recognized the popularity among the countries most popular Jazz musicians he began to create his own line of basic oxfords, as well as an extended line of oxfords in fashionable colors such as light pink, blue, and mint green. These colors took off like wild fire with London's most fashion-forward musicians—helping set the brand as a lifestyle favorite with young trend setters.
- Over the last 50 years Ben Sherman has been on the forefront of cultural movements on the British fashion scene, influencing movements like Mods and Brit Pop. The shirts are a slim cut and fit so they always appear modern, and are often created with lovely stitching details and fun colored or printed buttons.
- Today the Sherman shirt is still popular with youth fashion, and has become a staple for stylish guys looking to add some color to their closets. You'll also find an entire line of men's apparel and lifestyle products, from classic tailored suits, to soft wash casual tee's.
- Log in to post comments
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 10:00-18:00
- 49 Long AcreWC2E 9LN London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 0207 836 6196
- 108 Commercial StreetE1 6LZ London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 0207 2471 053
- 1/1a Camden WalkN1 8DY London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 0207 359 9800