What we love…
- In the early years AllSaints was a actually a menswear label, that was born on All Saints Road in London's Notting Hill neighborhood. Stuart Trevor was the founder and mastermind behind the dark and edgy streetwear that became favored among London's trendy youth.
- The business has since been purchased by a much larger company, however the look and feel remains true to the original high street concept. Musicians and celebrities fell in love with AllSaints rock and roll image, and soon photos of famous celebs wearing the monotone grey and black streetwear began to pop up all over the UK, and now can be found all over the globe.
- It's easy to spot an AllSaints shop, and there are dozens all over the city. The inside is moody and dark with vintage sewing machines stacked on a feature wall, with black metal fixtures and knotted wooden floors that contrast with the sleek fashion on the racks.
- Leather, sequins, jersey, and denim blend to create a casual, yet ultra stylish collection. The quality (and price point) has steadily been increasing as the brand launches new shops all over the world. It's not uncommon to see $400+ price tag for a fully beaded frock sitting next to a ripped pair of denims.
Hours & Location
- 287 High Street CamdenNW1 7BX London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0)207 284 6930
- 5 Earlham StreetWC2H 9LL London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0)207 379 3749
- 114 Commercial Street SpitalfieldsE1 6NF London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0)207 392 8098