What we love…
- If you've ever been to Japan you'll probably know the Seibu name, in Japan this is one of the biggest and most well known department stores, that carries a wide range of local and international designer goods.
- The Seibu in Hong Kong follows suit offering the same great designer shopping, along with a few hard to find Japanese fashion labels. Don't miss The Loft a popular lifestyle store, which stocks a wide selection of cool furniture, home goods and accessories.
- The shops at Seibu are targeted at a young fashionable crowd, stores such as Monki, 5cm, Pageboy and earth music & ecology all cater to a young urban market.
- You'll find a food hall in the basement selling a range of imported treats, although the food hall isn't a spectacular as the ones in Tokyo, they do offer a place to grab a quick bite after shopping.
- Seibu is located inside the Langham Place Mall in Hong Kong's Mong Kok neighborhood, where you'll find a large range of other youth fashion for the junior market.