Brunch Club & Supper
What we love…
- For a lovely breakfast or brunch that isn't at one of the busy hotels, head to the Brunch Club for fantastic food in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You'll find delicious western breakfast dishes like salmon eggs benedict, caramelized banana waffles, and a range of great sandwiches on lovely fresh baked bread, all complemented nicely by their excellent coffee, espresso, and lattes.
- Although breakfast and lunch are the main draw, if you venture in later in the evening the lunch and dinner menus are also great. You can order à la carte items or try one of their set menus with several courses like baked lobster broth in pumpkin or duck terrain on homemade baguette.
- There are two locations in Hong Kong, both with free WiFi and a number of magazines you can barrows if you happen to be eating on your own.
- When you're traveling you sometimes have the luxury of treating everyday like the weekend—which is exactly what should do to avoid the Sunday brunch crowds. You'll get the same great food on Monday afternoon without waiting 30 minutes for a table.