Vivienne Westwood Closet Child
What we love…
- This tiny designer themed store is a major player in the Gothic Lolita scene in Tokyo, as you probably know nothing says punk quite like some killer vintage Westwood.
- Don't be fooled by the seemingly small scale, there's a lot packed into this space.
- The main level is dedicated to all things punk and is where you'll find the majority of the vintage Westwood merchandise. The top houses a comprehensive collection of over-the-top sweet Lolita styles in a sea of pink and ruffles.
- Most of the clothing is secondhand or vintage but there's a few new accessories in the mix as well.
- Apart from seeing the over-the top fashions from brands like Black Peace Now, h.NAOTO, and Putumayo, the added bonus is that you'll find some amazing unique accessories from the one-and-only Westwood. We're talkin' mint plaid handbags, backpacks, clutches, and a fantastic assortment hard to find vintage jewelry.
- Prices here might seem steep but the merchandise is top notch and totally worth it. And like any great vintage joint, if you spot something you love, don't wait because it'll soon be in the hands of some other fashionable young trend-setter.