What we love…
- ‘Boutique’ is a strange word to use for Spinns. Boutique conjures images of pristine shelves with high price tags, neither of which you'll find at this boutique. Spinns is however jammed full of exclusive brands created by some of Tokyo's up-and-coming designers, as well as some of there own official merchandise.
- One of Tokyo's best kept secrets, and one of the best shops in Harajuku.
- Cutting edge style at budget friendly prices.
- A mixture of vintage, new, and reworked items come together to create of-the-moment fashions at fantastic prices.
- The store itself seems to go on forever and takes no space for granted. Every inch of wall and ceiling is used for merchandise or kitsch decorations, such as the LCD screens flashing weird messages to no one in particular.
- Despite the fact that there is no obvious rhyme or reason to the displays this store is wildly addictive and tons of fun. You'll definitely walk away with lots of stuff you never know you always wanted.
- Spinns has a number of other locations around Tokyo, check the website for details