SEX POT ReVeNGe
What we love…
- Rebel in true punk style at Sex Pot ReVeNGE in Harajuku—where everything dark and creepy reign supreme. This place is the alter at which Japanese punks worship.
- You'll find plaid, studs, chains, ripped and torn stockings, and manic looking graphic tees galore. The store leans a little more towards true punk style than the Gothic look, but those looking to add a little rock edge to their punk style will surely find a few things to add to their wardrobe.
- The brand frequently collaborates with Japanese musicians like Antic Cafe, and Under Code Productions to produce limited edition t-shirts, and accessories that are highly coveted in the punk scene.
- Pick up a copy of their free magazine, V! NYL SYNDICATE. In addition to interviews with some of the hottest Japanese punk bands, it serves as visual inspiration for the punk community.
- There's also a plethora of music available, and if you want to know about the punk events in the city the staff can point you in the right direction.