What we love…
- Another one of Japans great department stores. You'll find top fashion, beauty, and interior brands with a good range of luxury and more affordable goods.
- Seibu is also owns two of our favorite Japanese brands Loft and Muji. Loft has a separate location attached to Seibu and is totally worth browsing through, especially if you're into the latest and greatest in lifestyle goods.
- Although the main, and much larger branch is in Ikebukuro, we prefer the Shibuya branch for its prime location (since we love shopping in Shibuya) and their innovative fashion displays from up-and-coming brands.
- Don't miss the food hall in the basement to quench your hunger while you shop.
- For the JR Yamanote, Marunouchi, Fukutoshin, & Yurakucho lines you'll get off at Ikebukuro Station and take the Minami-guchi south exit. If you're on the Seibu Ikebukuro line you can get off at Ikebukuro Station take the Seibu Department Store exit.