Dover Street Market Ginza
What we love…
- There's nothing more exciting than when Tokyo gets it's fashionable hands on a cult classic.
- Dover Street Market is unquestionably one of London's hottest, most inspired shops, featuring the worlds brightest designers and edgiest looks. The Ginza outpost of the DSM is just as phenomenal as the London location, blending the Comme des Garçons collections with a long list of other well established complementary brands such as Alexander McQueen and Azzedine Alaïa.
- The concept of the shop is to bring the best of fashion, art, and interior design together in one lovely chaotic showcase—the merchandising and sculpture alone will keep you intrigued.
- We hope the New York location that's rumored to be on the books for December 13, is just as fantastic.
- You'll find this six level shop in the heart of the Ginza district adjacent to the Uniqlo flagship store (which is connected on the sixth floor).