What we love…
- Wonderfully outlandish fashion that would make Lady Gaga jealous—actually we hear she's a fan and has been known to rock some of this stuff on tour.
- Owner Satake Kai and designer Takuma Fuji both use vintage pieces which they rework into punky—slightly berserk—fashion statements.
- Expect to find plenty of studs, spikes, leather, rips and tears and neon colors. This look isn't for everyone, but even if it's not your style if you appreciate fashion you'll have a blast exploring every crazy detailed on these reworked pieces.
- Each display is than set up by theme, and each theme pays homage to different subcultures and fashion statements.
- You know you're in the right place when you see the insanely dressed mannequin outside, head down the basement to get a true taste of Tokyo fashion.