What we love…
- R burger isn't your typical fast-food burger joint, they're serving up adventurous combinations like the seafood cream croquette burgers, or the miso sauce and pork patty.
- These aren't your traditional buns either, they're steamed and taste like Chinese bau.
- If you don't eat meat? No worries try the faux chicken nuggets made of tofu, and they're amazing.
- If you still have room after your burger try the chocolate cake for dessert, it's actually pretty good as far as fast food cake goes.
- This place is located in the Roppongi hood, which happens to be famous for its expat community and party vibe, so if you're nursing a hangover this might be the place for you.