What we love…
- Modern tailored androgyny with a heavy dose of rocker chic.
- This French brand draws inspiration from classic Brit looks such as well-fitted three piece suits, tipped cardigans, and crested blazers.
- There's a lot of crossover between the collections for men and women, which makes sense since the name Kooples is a riff on the French pronunciation of the word ‘couples.’
- You might be familiar with the brands famous ad campaigns featuring real life, uber cool couples looking chicer than chic, dressed head-to-toe in the label. The idea was that couples often borrow each others clothes—yeah ladies we know you're rockin' your boyfriends shirt—so the campaign became wildly successful.
- The label grows more popular by the minute with several stores littered around Paris and now London, in short, this is not a store you should miss.