What we love…
- Row after row of jewel toned macarons lined up by flavor, looking prettier than a Tiffany's case.
- Pierre Hermé is one of the most famous pastry chefs in the world for a very good reason, not only are his pastries extremely tasty they're also tiny works of art.
- Macarons here are world renowned for perfection, and exotic innovative flavors like Ispahan a combination of rose, litchi and raspberry, and huile d'olive à la mandarin a combination of olive oil with mandarin orange—although truthfully, the simple lemon was our favorite for it's clean, fresh citrus burst.
- For the true pastry lover there's much more than just macarons to sample. You'll find an outstanding selection of tarts, chocolates, mille-feuilles, croissants, and cakes, each more delicious than the last.
- It's easy to drop a weeks salary on these tiny delicacies so pace yourself accordingly.