What we love…
- Okay we know what you're thinking—Neapolitan pizza in Paris? How good can it be?
- Answer: Really, really good.
- Located inside the design-y Philippe Starck hotel Mama Shelter in the 20th, this playful pizzeria is laid-back, witty, and totally affordable.
- Ambiance is fun and casual with a long communal table complete with a checkered table cloth. Cheeky menus featuring images pinup girls adorn the tables and the warm and friendly service matches the atmosphere perfectly.
- You're wood oven cooked pizza will run you between €8-12 and—although it's defiantly not Naples—it's very tasty. If you're feeling like something more substantial the Italian-French fusion restaurant on the other side of the room has a more extensive menu created by chef Alain Senderens—but it's really all about the pizza.
- You're likely to see the bar and patio area fill up in the evening with locals and international trend setters sipping on designer cocktails.