What we love…
- Most vintage and gently used clothing in New York City tends to have pretty steep price tags, so a place like Village Style with fantastic vintage, at decent prices is hard to come by—which is exactly why this shop is a favorite of the Village locals.
- The shop isn't overly large but it takes advantage of the space nicely packing rack after rack as tight as possible. From floor to ceiling every inch of every wall is covered, meaning you can spend hours hunting for the perfect floral dress, authentically worn leather jacket, and that killer pair of cowboy boots, all priced so low you'll feel like you're stealing.
- There's also small sections of more flashy apparel for the costume driven customer, evening dresses, crinolines, and bright prints are easy to spot amongst the racks of denim and leather.
- The accessories are amazing and it's not unheard of to find designer shoes, belts, and bags hiding next to generic, yet still stylish labels.
- East Village has always been known for its diverse community full of stylish artists and musicians and this shop highlights the best of those looks and won't price gouge you for it.
- The store hours are not set in stone so don't show up too early otherwise you might be out of luck.