What we love…
- Uniqlo New York is three levels of cheap and cheerful basics dominate the flagship location for this iconic Japanese Fashion brand.
- Each season Uniqlo distils the latest trends in color and style, producing several lines that cover just about any taste for men, women, and children.
- Wardrobe basics are their strong suit and you can find them in just about any color of the rainbow. So whether you're looking for the quintessential skinny jean, or a pop of color to spice up your winter outerwear they've got you covered.
- Fit's are nice and snug, and built for people with smaller frames. Nice since budget clothing companies usually spend zero time on fit.
- One of our favorite lines is their Heattech group where they've developed super lightweight tees, tanks, tights, socks, and even jeans that you can layer during the cooler months but will keep you warm. Because these pieces are lightweight you can layer your looks without looking like the Michelin man.
- Prices are super cheap meaning you can literally stock up on everything without breaking the bank.