Silver Lining Opticians
What we love…
- Hands down our favorite place to get unique eyewear in New York.
- The concept behind Silver Lining Opticians is to provide a curated selection of beautiful vintage, and vintage inspired eyewear for a discerning clientele.
- They stock an amazing selection of vintage glasses and sunglasses that are all unused—meaning they're always in perfect condition. The vintage collection boasts names like Persol, Christian Roth, and Vuarnet to name a few, and the best part is since they're vintage you probably won't see anyone else rocking the same pair.
- The shop also does their own brand of vintage inspired frames that are all carefully designed and crafted to have the same sophistication of the vintage range. The results are you get the best of both worlds—brand new technology in the retro shapes we love.
- This concept was born when a professional vintage eyewear dealer (Jordan Silver) and Optician (Erik Sacher) decided to combine their talents and create the kind of eyewear shop they always dreamt of but could never seem to find on the market.
- These passionate guys will help you choose the perfect pair of frames for you're face, so you never feel as though you settled. Glasses are a very personal purchase, they say a lot about you, and should accurately represent your style, personality, and design aesthetic. The right pair can elevate your entire look, while the wrong pair can take you from geek-chic to drab in seconds—we love this shop because the owners understand that, and won't let you leave with the wrong pair.