What we love…
- This beautiful concept shop by Peruvian designer Pamela Gonzales brings some magic back to dressing.
- Delicate gowns, intricate knitwear, lovely silks, and fitted blazers are all represented with the same common denominator—pure luxury.
- Luxury of course, means the prices are steep. Which you'll come to terms with, because these clothes are the kind you fall in love with—you know what we mean—the kind you don't impulse buy but have to return the next day to purchase because you just can't stop thinking about them.
- Although Gonzales has created a killer collection of her own, this concept shop features more than just her work.
- You'll find pieces from several of her favorite design peers, like Alice Yim, Jess Rizzuti, Nuvula, and Sandra Boquero—which all blend seamlessly together.
- The boutique also features a number of handmade glass pieces and local artisan furniture that does a great job of highlighting the stylish fashion without overpowering it.