What we love…
- Edgy yet refined street style is how we would describe Otte, a boutique that's favored by NYC girls who know how to dress well. Otte has a great blend of fresh new brands and tried and true staples like skinny denims, ankle boots, wool hats, and of course, the perfect black bag.
- This multi-label shop carries a nice selection of popular streetwear brands like Rag & Bone, Band of Outsiders, A.L.C, Comme Des Garcons, Acne Studios, Kenzo, Current/Elliott, and Étoile Isabel Marant. You'll also find the house line, Otte Signature, which consist of easy stylish separates like silk boxy tees, comfortable dresses, and printed harem pants next to cozy cashmere sweaters.
- Owner and designer Kay Lee is known for her great eye for spotting up-and-coming design talent, which is part of the reason Otte is so successful. The first shop opened in Williamsburg in 99', and has since has grown into five New York locations. Each location caters to its neighborhood vibe, so there's a good chance that what you'll find at their Upper East Side store will be very different from what you'll find in the West Village shop—which means you should hurry up and get shopping.
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 9:00-21:00
- Third Avenue 1232 Third Avenue10021 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1 212 744-4002
- 121 Greenwich Avenue10014 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1 212 229 9424
- Madison Avenue 1281 Madison Ave10128 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1 212 289 2644