What we love…
- Ever wonder where the lingerie as outerwear trend started?
- It can be largely credited to Only Hearts owner Helena Stuart, who started making samples in the 80’s for her store using her unique style—layered lingerie.
- You can check out the line at the Nolita boutique and the original Upper West Side location.
- All the pieces here are designed and made in Manhattan.
- Although there is plenty of lingerie, they also have tons of clothing that even ladies who aren’t brave enough to rock JUST lingerie, will totally love.