What we love…
- Kith has a seriously tight collection of some of the most sought after sneakers and men's boots in New York. There's a good balance between big names from brands like Nike Runners, Adidas, Asics and Jordans, to more niche brands such as Modern Vice, Gram, Del Toro, and Buscemi.
- Many of the styles Kith carries are limited edition or at least tough to find in America. The collection reminds us of Tokyo sneaker shops, where crazy prints, stuffed animals, and clashing colorways are the norm. If rare and unique is your look, Kith has something you'll love, if it's not your look… well, get another look.
- Some of the highlights we found included Adidas X Jeremy Scott's Wings, women's Nike Dunk Sky Hi in silver and gold liquid metal, and the "Osaka Zoo" zebra print limited edition Puma's Made in Japan.
- The word kith actually comes from the phrase 'kith and kin' meaning 'one's friends and family,' which is the vibe the owner hoped to achieve when he opened this Village shop. 'Friends and family' are sort of strong words, and you don't really get that feeling from the staff. However the idea of a local spot with extraordinary kicks has definitely been achieved.
- Kith is a little tricky to find, it's actually located inside another shop (Atrium) so you won't notice it from the street. Once inside Atrium walk straight to the back of the store and through the small doorway. This door opens up into another room with walls lined in premium sneakers glowing in blue light. The blue lights were probably meant to make the room look like sneaker heaven, but really it just makes it kinda hard to see the color of the shoes since everything is tinged blue. The lighting aside, Kith has some really great sneakers and urban men's shoes that you won't find anywhere else in the city.
- Kith gets new stock on a frequent basis and sneakerheads make sure that nothing sticks around too long on the shelves (or on their online store), which makes for a fresh and current selection. That being said, it also means it can be frustrating to actually get your hands on the shoes you want. So if you want something in high demand, don't think on it too long or it might be gone.
- Log in to post comments
Hours & Location
Mon - Sat: 10:00-21:00
Mon - Sat: 10:00-21:00
- 644 Broadway10012 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1 646 648 6285