What we love…
- That growing up doesn't mean we have to stop buying toys!
- These aren't really the toys of our youth, they're designed by some of today's hottest urban street artists and are in fact, more art than toy.
- Unless you live under a rock, you know that KidRobot has had a serious cult following for their collectable toys since 2002 and has grown into clothing and accessories featuring many of the most popular characters
- Blind boxes are all part of the play at KidRobot, where you can buy a collectable character that's sealed in an unmarked box, adding an additional level of surprise to your toy purchase.
- If you're not into toys check out the hat and tee collection for the same killer art on a wearable canvas.