What we love…
- Discovering new and exciting products is fantastic way to spend a few hours, and there's no better place to browse for them than C.O Bigelow, New York's oldest apothecary.
- Since 1838 this family run pharmacy has been a favorite spot for Greenwich Village locals to pick up their meds and shop some of the best beauty products in the world.
- You'll love the skin care selection from brands like Dr. Dennis Gross, Kate Somerville, Bliss, Rilastil, and a number of C.O Bigelow's house products that are all out of this world.
- Beyond the history, the main attraction at Bigelow's is the hard to find products that all seem to be in equally beautiful packaging—after all shouldn't everything come in pretty packaging?
- This isn't your run-of-the-mill Rite-aid, the store itself is warm, elegant, and much less sterile than it's competition, which makes it feel as though you're shopping in a boutique not a pharmacy.