Billionaire Boys Club & Ice Cream
What we love…
- This is the first American outpost of the Japanese streetwear collaboration by Nigo of Bathing Ape, and superstar designer/music producer Pharrell Williams.
- This shop is two levels and the product is split with Ice Creams on the bottom level, and the Billionaire Boys Club merchandise on the top floor. The first floor is light, bright, and set up to feel like a vintage ice cream shop—complete with checkered floor and faux freezer counters displaying their branded accessories like wallets, jewelry, and sunglasses.
- The merchandise is geared mostly toward guys with character laden graphic tees and fitted hats, but there is a small run of ladies wear that has all the flavor of the core collection.
- The journey upstairs will lead you through a star scattered hallway into a dark room that's suppose to feel like you're entering space. Here's where you'll score the hottest new styles with the iconic Billionaire Boys Club spaceman character in a range of playful colors.
- Sneaker heads love Ice Cream limited editions for their over-the-top design concepts like the full on waffle print or the ice cream melting soles. These kicks are youthful and really forward so not everyone can pull them off, which is exactly why you'll stand out against the crowd when you rock em'.