What we love…
- Barneys department store already has a reputation for it's upmarket, of-the-moment fashion selection that's always current. Barneys CO-OP goes one step further with its dedicated retail space for forward street fashions aimed at the younger market.
- Barneys CO-OP use to be a department inside the main Barneys store but due to it's overwhelming popularity was moved into its own retail space to provide their customers with a more focused shopping experience.
- Along with youth collections from well established brands you'll also find lesser known names who are just cutting their fashion teeth before making the move over to the main location.
- We love the merchandising here which easily displays the seasons hottest names in fashion, shoes, and handbags. We particularly liked the wall display in the above photo that featured the most sought after trends in a well edited mini collection.
- Near the end of February and April there's the added incentive to shop till you drop, the annual warehouse sale where they purge their old and damaged stock at seriously deep discounts. This is one of those New York fashion sales you read about that you need to roll up your sleeves and dive in elbows deep to get massive savings on designer duds. This sale was formerly held at the Chelsea store, however with that shop closing the sale location is up in the air, so keep your eye on social media for updates.