Xi’an Famous Foods
What we love…
- This Flushing outpost is a little tough to find, but once you do you'll be thrilled to chow down on authentic, delicious, and totally cheap Chinese noodles.
- These noodles are hand-ripped as you order, and stay true to the methods from Xi'an in China.
- If you can't decided what to order try the N1 (spicy cumin lamb hand-ripped noodles), it's a favorite for a reason. And if you've got some more room try the lamb burger.
- Spicy here means spicy so if you can't handle the heat be carful how you order.
- The food is traditional but the music that pumps out of the sound system is anything but. The young guy that runs the joint loves classic hip hop so you'll likely hear some dope throwback jams while you slurp up your spicy noodles.
- With limited seating (10 seats in total) you have to order BEFORE you sit down. If you can't find a seat or want to have a beer with your noodles check out the poster on the wall that lists a few neighborhood bars that invite you to eat your Xi’an noodles at their establishments—now that's a friendly neighbor!