What we love…
- Medium cooked, juicy, tiny burgers that will make you forget how long you just waited in line
- They even do a killer veggie burger — a mushroom cap stuffed with cheese, battered and deep fried, it's SO GOOD you won't notice the lack of sweet, sweet beef.
- I know, I know, what's a burger without fries? Crinkle cut, crispy french fries get covered in a blend of American and cheddar cheese sauce.
- Try the Shake Stack which is a cheeseburger topped with a 'shroom burger, lettuce, tomato and shakesauce... you can thank us later
- Don't forget the frozen custard milkshake, it's the perfect way to end your meal
- This is the original location and has notoriously long lines because of the great outdoor seating in the park. If you're too hungry to wait in line or you're on a tight schedule try one of the other locations, we noticed the lines were shorter at the Theater District location (691 8th Ave- Southwest corner of 8th & 44th)
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 11:00-23:00
- 154 E 86th Street10128 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1-646-237-5035
- 366 Columbus Avenue10024 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1-646-747-8770
- 691 8th Avenue10036 New York , New YorkUnited StatesPhone: 1-646-435-0135