What we love…
- As the name suggests, there's only one thing to get a this place—pudding! All natural and quality ingredients (including dairy from Battenkill Valley Creamery), are combined to elevate your childhood favorite to a sophisticated dessert you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the city.
- Chef/Owner Clio Goodman was born in London but raised in the midwest, which we're assuming provided her inspirational combination of high street elegance and down home goodness.
- Classic flavors like vanilla and butterscotch get elevated with Madagascar vanilla beans and real Scotch respectively. Don't worry, if that's too Snack Pak for you there's also Clio's Signatures including our favorite the Lemon Drop—lemon pudding, topped with house made ginger crunch cookies, and toasted marshmallow creme. Yum!
- Toppings! Just like an ice cream bar, only fancier. Whipped cream and chocolate sauce are there, but why would you go that way when you can top your pudding with lime angel food cake, peanut brittle, and salted caramel sauce.
- Having one of those days where using a spoon is too chichi? Pudding pops will save you the emasculating task of having to scoop out each bite.
- Going on a date with that hot vegan hipster and don't know what to do for dessert? One of their most popular flavors is the coconut, and it's totally vegan!