What we love…
- What can we say about Per Se that hasn't already been said?
- Thomas Keller's Per Se is one of the top restaurants in the world, and currently the best in the USA, so you know you're in for an experience that's far beyond just eating dinner.
- Each course is painstakingly created by a staff who lives and breaths innovation.
- The menu is a Prix Fixe (no la carte) and changes daily with two nine course menu's on offer (a chef tasting and a vegetable tasting) so you could literally come every single day and have your taste buds wowed—that is if you're Warren Buffet rich.
- The restaurant has amazing views of Central Park and is a perfect setting for a romantic dinner. It's easy to see why New York's uber wealthy like to spend their dough here.
- It can be tough to get a reservation here so book as early as possible.
- If dining prix fixe prices are making you sweat check out the Salon at Per Se which is right outside the main dining area for the same amazing quality food la carte! And best of all the Salon has NO RESERVATIONS!