La Esquina Corner Deli
What we love…
- Fresh, easy, casual, and wallet friendly Mexican food.
- There are 3 ways to enjoy this grub. You can grab a taco to-go from the taqueria window, fight for a seat in the cafe, or take it up a notch in the basement brasserie for a full sit down dinner.
- The soft taco's are great, whether you do the fish, the steak & carnitas, or even the veggie (yay for vegetarians!), everything is fresh and authentic. Each taco will run you about $5.00—which isn't cheap for tacos but also won't completely blow your budget either.
- You can also get combination plates if you'd like to sample a few menu items. Try the Plato Julia which give a healthy serving of rice, beans, corn, pico de gallo, queso fresco and avocado, for only $6.00. Top it with pulled pork or chicken for an additional $3-4 and you've got a serious meal.
- Don't miss the elotes Callejeros, grilled corn with mayo, queso cotija and chili. It's delicious and makes a great hot weather snack.
- Although we like this for a quick bite to sustain our shopping sprees, if you're looking for late night music and Mexican eats check out the Brasserie & Bar located in the basement. It's open until 2am with live DJ and the same great food although it's always busy so you might have a bit of a wait.