What we love…
- Ess-A-Bagel is our favorite place to grab a New York style bagel, bready, chewy and plenty of cream cheese.
- First pick your bagel or a sandwich (a sandwich is just a toasted bagel) and than which topping you want. If you want a dozen there's a separate line for that.
- Ess-A has a huge topping selection including lox, scallion, raisin walnut, jalapeño, olive and even PB&J! And don't worry they're generous with it!
- Toasted with cream cheese, plain, or specialty, anyway you slice it Ess-A-Bagel knows how to make a great bagel.
- Be warned that if you're there during the rush hour you need to order like a New Yorker, fast, loud and decisive. Since there are so many options you might wanna check the menu on the website first so you can feel like a local when you shout out your order.
- There's another location in Midtown: 831 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10022 (2129801010).