Crumbs Bake Shop
What we love…
- Giant sized, sugar filled, topped with sunshine cupcakes!
- This cupcake chain was born in New York and seems to be expanding at an exponential rate. You can even grab one at the airport kiosk before you leave the city, but if you eat it on the plane the person beside you might drool on your arm.
- There's a lot of bakeries and cupcake shops in New York, some more famous from their sexy 15 minutes of fame—you know who we mean—but let us just say those are not nearly as good as these.
- While some smaller independent bakeries might have a better product, Crumbs are consistently good and easy to come by with over 20 in the city alone. And hey, who says you can't sample one from every bakery you pass?
- If you're not a fan of sweet, find another bakery. These suckers are so sugary you can almost feel your teeth vibrating, which is just the way we like our cupcakes.