What we love…
- Yeah, yeah we know, there's nothing like an old fashion hot dog from a corner cart , BUT we think there's room for both these flavors in New York's grand tapestry of food.
- Crif Dogs are something a little different—wrapped in bacon, schmeared with cream cheese, or maybe topped with teriyaki or pineapple. There's a ton of out-of-the-box toppings to choose from so you can tailor it your dog to whatever your craving might be.
- Or do what we do and roll out of bed at noon after a long night out and get yourself a ‘Good Morning’ dog—fried egg, melted cheese on a bacon wrapped hot dog, yep it'll fix ya right up.
- Oh and did we mention you can get an ice cold PBR for $2.50?
- If you're wondering where that group of six people are disappearing into the seemingly decorative pay phone booth inside the restaurant—they're all heading to PDT (Please Don't Tell) the "secret" speakeasy you can only get to by entering through said phone booth. Upstairs you'll find a small bar with expert cocktails, but be warned you need reservations or you'll be looking at a long wait.
- Don't miss the chili sauce at Crif Dog, it's epic.