Museum of Modern Art
What we love…
- Some of the best rotating, interactive exhibits we've ever seen.
- If you are looking to see the most famous works like Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Salvador Dalí's The Persistence of Memory, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans, you'll want to start at the top and making your way to the bottom—most of the famous collections live on level five and six.
- This museum covers a vast array of mediums including paint, photography, sculpture, film, audio, and computer based installations.
- Don't miss the huge collection of architecture and design artwork, it was some of our favorite.
- Don't forget to stop at the MoMA store on the way out for the coolest modern gifts and souvenirs.
- Friday is free admission between 4 pm - 8 pm, but make sure you get there by 3 pm that's when the line up starts.